21 January, 2023 - 29 April, 2023
The Sindh Innovation, Research, and Education Network (SIREN) working under the auspices of the Government of Sindh, and the International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS), University of Karachi, Sindh is organizing a Hybrid Course entitled, “Modern Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR) -Theory and Applications” in collaboration with COMSTECH Secretariat, Islamabad.
· To understand theory and application of 1D and 2D NMR spectroscopy.
· To elucidate structures of organic compounds.
BROAD COURSE OUTLINE
Following topics will be covered during this course:
· Brief introduction of spectroscopic techniques and strategy to proceed for the sample analysis
· Basic Principles of NMR spectroscopy
· Introduction of 1D NMR spectroscopy
· Polarization Transfer
· Introduction of 2D NMR Spectroscopy
· Inverse NMR Experiments
· Through Space Nuclear Overhauser Effect
· Applications of NMR Spectroscopy
PROGRAM SCHEDULE: January 21 to April 29, 2023
DAY AND TIME: Every Saturday 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: January 15, 2023.
VENUE: Lecture Hall A, Latif Ebrahim Jamal National Science Information Center (LEJNSIC), International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS), University of Karachi-75270, Pakistan.
CERTIFICATES: Registered participants will receive a digital certificate after the successful completion of all the necessary requirements of the course.
For more information: [email protected]; Call: 021-111-222-292 Ext: 267, 275.
Room No. 202, 2nd floor, L.E.J. National Science Information Center, International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS), University of Karachi, Karachi-75270.
Lets spread the l