21 June, 2022 - 21 June, 2022
The Sindh Innovation, Research, and Education Network (SIREN) working under the auspices of the Government of Sindh, and the International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS) is organizing a one-day workshop entitled, “Countries Development Program Planning & Management”.
· This workshop is designed to completely expose Project Designers, Directors, and Researchers to the concept of successful Project designing, documentation, and management.
· To expose Director Planning, Project Designers, Project Directors, and Research Directors and Researchers to the international method of Logical Frame Work (LFW) and Logical Frame Work Matrix (LFM) for preparation of PC-1 to PC-V.
· The workshop will cover all the steps of the Project Cycle up to Project Evaluation for the successful completion of the Projects.
This workshop is organized by the Sindh Innovation Research and Education Network (SIREN) and is coordinated by the Latif Ebrahim Jamal National Sciences Information Center, ICCBS, University of Karachi. It will be conducted onsite on campus, and through the video conferencing setup of the SIREN network.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· All Planning and Project Execution Departments of the Government of Sindh
· All Oric departments of the universities.
· For all young researchers, professionals, and faculty.
Dr. Syed Javaid Khurshid
Dr. Syed Javaid Khurshid has conducted more than 150 seminars & workshops as a guest speaker. He is an expert on Project Planning, Preparation, Management, Monitoring & Evaluation. He was Project Director and established the Development and Monitoring Cell of Planning & Development, GOP. He was Director at Large (Islamabad Chapter) of Planning Management Institute, PA USA. Dr. Javaid worked as a Senior Research Fellow for the Centre of International Strategic Studies for 3 years and 40 years for the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) in different capacities as Consultant/Advisor/Director/Director General of Planning, Development & Projects Coordination, He is an Associate Editor of the Journal of Pioneering Medical Sciences USA, Member Editorial Board of Journal of Bioterrorism and Biodefense USA, Journal of Security and Strategic Analysis, Insight- Journal of CISS, and Global Affairs Magazine. He has 76 publications in international/national journals, 12 international proceedings, 02 National Guidelines, 15 research reports, and 25 articles in newspapers.
SCHEDULE: 21st June 2022
DAY AND TIME: Tuesday (9:30 – 17:00 Hrs.)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 18th June 2022 (Free)
VENUE: Lecture Hall A, Latif Ebrahim Jamal National Science Information Center (LEJNSIC), International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS), University of Karachi-75270, Pakistan.
CERTIFICATES: Registered participants will receive a digital certificate after the successful completion of the workshop.
For more information: [email protected]; Call : 021-111-222-292 Ext: 267, 275.
Room No. 202, 2nd floor, L.E.J. National Science Information Center, International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (ICCBS), University of Karachi, Karachi-75270.
Lecture Recording : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19xneusBbju1fGwnqJWhIRXq3x1_QzsH2?usp=sharing
Lets spread the l